ETL Talend Developer :
– Full Time
Location : Gurgaon, India (Reporting to East Windsor, NJ USA Headquarters)
– 3-7 yrs. working experience and knowledge with Talend ETL tool like DI Enterprise Open Studio.
– ETL experience with expertise on Talend Basic components, Data processing, Orchestration, Parallalization, Transformation and ETL fundamentals.
– Expertise in Talend Job, Joblets and Java based custom component
– Working on different components viz: tMap, tJoin, tReplicate, tParallelize, tConvertType, tFlowToIterate, tAggregate, tSortRow, tLogCatcher, tRowGenerator, tNormalize, tSetGlobalVar, tHashOutput, tJava, tFilter, tMaps, tAggregateRow, tJoin, tUniqRow, tReplace, tUnite etc.
– Basic Java and Integration with API interface knowledge
– Advanced level of knowledge of SQL, with special focus on SQL Server based T-SQL
– Experience with and strong conceptual understanding of Data Warehousing and Big Data Ecosystems
– Should be well versed with Different file Formats for parsing files like Flat Files, XML, EDI, CSV, PSV, Json etc.
– Good Experience of Xml parsing, Advance Mapper, and transformation components.
– Should have prior experience of deployment of Talend job, optimization and automation.
– Knowledge of TAC for various activities like deployments and administration of job will be an added advantage.
– Knowledge of TDM is an added advantage.
– Expert in Context groups and parameterization
– Strong understanding of relational database concepts technology and experience in Data Modelling.
– Writing scripts, functions and stored procedures using SQL or T-SQL
– Ability to develop and promote architectural best practices, standards and perform code reviews, recommend solutions.
– Experience with Unix shell scripting.
– Experience with healthcare data from EMRs like Epic, Meditech and 837 EDI data formats will be plus.
Salary: ₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
Location: Delhi NCR
[Apply here ]