Here you can go towards an exciting job opportunity across India and to be part of a renowned multinational company !!!
Please find the details below,
ESAB, the market leader in Welding Industry are going to hire Safety and Application Specialists across India to train and educate the welders in the tier II and tier III cities.
Scope of Responsibility:-
These Safety and Application Specialists will be hired through third party rolls and contract period is for two years. Based on Solid and exemplary performance, they will get absorbed into the rolls of the company directly after two years.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Teaching of Safe Welding Practices to the welders.
- Creating Awareness about the usage of Personal Protective Equipments (PPE)
- Educating the importance of safe welding without causing the noise pollution and without spoiling the earth.
- Adherence of EHS Standards
- Conducting Awareness Session through Seminars and Presentation
- Demonstrate the ESAB PPEs
- Supporting Sales Officers in assigned responsibilities
- Documenting and reporting the completed assignments to Regional Sales Managers.
- An Engineer or Arts and Science Graduate with 1-4 years of experience, Fresh graduates are also eligible.
- An enthusiastic person who is looking forward to be part of the large organization
- A Futuristic person who is looking forward to shape his career into Sales and Marketing
- A responsible citizen who is looking forward to pay back the living society
- Please note, travel will be part of this job profile, a person who look forward to travel will be preferred more.
Annual CTC will be INR 3.00 Lakhs + Local Conveyance + Communication Expenses
Mode of Interview:-
You will receive call from our corporate recruitment team and your interview will be scheduled in Major Cities nearby to your areas.
2. Northern Region Ludhiana, Kanpur and Ghaziabad
3. Central Region Raigarh, Bhopal and Jaipur
4. Southern Region Bangalore, Hyderabad and Visakhapatnam
Happy Welding !
ESAB Talent Acquisition Team
Perks and Benefits
Conveyance + Communication Expenses
Salary: ₹ 2,50,000 - 3,00,000 PA.
[Apply here ]